Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Smoking Luxury-Louis Vuitton Cigarette Case

smoking-luxury-louis-vuitton-cigarette-caseLouis Vuitton Cigarette Case is a discreet and practical accessory. The flap tucks neatly into the base to form a pouch to hold cigarettes or bills. Personally, I despise smoking. Most of that may be because it makes my clothes reek and I can not breathe when I am around it. I am an asthmatic so smoking is the last thing on my mind. But by golly if you are going to smoke, at least carry your Cigarette in style! For yet another Pointless Post, I bring you the Louis Vuitton Cigarette Case. Seriously how much more chic could you be? Why not whip out your cig from the classic LV Monogram canvas with coordinating brown leather lining and a flap closure. If I were to buy this case, I would stick some of those pieces of gum made to look like cigarettes in it right in there. Ha. Measuring 2.5 ? L x 4.5 ? H, this elegant accessory would make the people at Truth just squirm. But whatever floats your boat. The price is 205USD

Visit Bags800 for Reviews on Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Gucci Review for Daily Reviews on Gucci Handbag,Clothes,Sunglasses and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Detailed Reviews on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists