Sunday, July 12, 2009

Louis Vuitton Arc En Ciel Candy Umbrella

09.07.12-santorini-Louis Vuitton Arc En Ciel Candy Umbrella I believe that every girl hopes that she owns a beautiful umbrella. I still remember when I was a girl, I had a cute red umbrella. I loved it so much. No matter raining or sunshine, indoors or outdoors, I would like to hold it. I feel like the noble lady that painted in the Middle Ages, elegant and exquisite.

From that time, I am mad on the umbrella. When I saw Louis Vuitton Arc En Ciel Candy Umbrella, I know it is the kind belongs to me. It is full of childhood. Its jacquard Monogram canvas and colorful Monogram pattern are distinctive and casual. It reminds me of juicy candy and bright candy paper. The designer of Arc En Ciel Candy Umbrella must know the sweet dream in every child's heart- one day, there are countless candies fall from the sky. We hold the white umbrella to pick up the candies. They fall to the white canvas and become the colorful pattern now.

Visit Bags800 for Reviews on Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Gucci Review for Daily Reviews on Gucci Handbag,Clothes,Sunglasses and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Detailed Reviews on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists